Here at Tiger Gas, we have all your compressed gas needs covered. Our services include rentals, sales, and refills on all gases. We offer delivery services, or if it is more convenient, we welcome customers to come visit us so that we may take care of all your needs here at our location. We carry a variety of sizes for all of our gases, so we urge you to call us today so that we may simplify your gas purchasing experience.
- A mixture of 75% Argon, 25% CO2, used for MIG welding.
- Used for TIG welding.
- Used with acetylene to cut, heat, weld, and braze various metals.
- Used with oxygen to cut, heat, weld, and braze various metals.
- Used in restaurants, bars, and convenient stores to provide carbonation for their beverages. It is also used in small canisters for playing paintball.
- A mixture of Nitrogen and CO2, used in restaurants and bars with nitrogenated beers and long draw lines.
- Used to fill balloons in place of air or helium and to fill car tires.